It is possible to order on invoice in cas of a business order. We apply a payment term of 14 days. Please contact us in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
Can I pay with afterpay?
Yes, at Bioplantenvoeding it is very easy to pay afterwards. We work together with Klarna for this. At checkout, choose the payment option ‘Subsequent payment (via Klarna)’. After Klarna has approved everything, you will receive your order as you would expect from us. After a few days you will receive an invoice from Klarna with a payment term of 14 days.
What are the payement options?
At Bioplantenvoeding you can pay with all common and safe payment methods. It is possible to pay with:
KBC/CBC Payement button
Mollie has Bioplantenvoeding as a payment partner for all her online payments. Mollie is the most widely used online payment provider in the Netherlands. For more information, please see our payment information page.
Always read the instructions for use on the product carefully before using it. Bioplantenvoeding shall not be liable if the product is used outside the intended application. Bioplantenvoeding only replaces the products if they do not comply with the named specifications. Bio Plant Nutrition cannot control the conditions of use, so the user is responsible for results, injury or damage. Keep all products out of reach of children, do not swallow, wash hands after use and consult a doctor in case of accident.
Bioplantvoeding guarantees at least 1 year’s warranty on all products you buy from us, as well as the legal guarantee. Legal guarantee means that a product is or should be what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. Some products also have a manufacturer’s warranty. This guarantee does not affect the legal guarantee.
Our warranty covers only manufacturing defects
The guarantee is invalidated if the defect (in any way) has been caused by misuse, neglect, falsification or incorrect adjustment. It is invalid if unauthorised persons carry out alterations or repairs.
How does ordering work?
On the website of Bioplantenvoeding you can search extensively within our fire safety range. The steps below describe how the ordering process works.
1. Find your product, place it in cart by pressing the green button.
2. Check your order carefully and choose checkout.
3. Enter your details for the shipping address and any billing address.
4. If necessary, choose a delivery time or additional options for DHL.
5. Choose your payment method. For more information about possible payment methods go to pay.
6. Completion: check your details. If everything is correct, you can place the order (you must agree to the conditions for this). If everything is correct, you can place your order (you must agree to the terms and conditions).
7. You can now pay at your chosen bank or payment method,
8. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order containing your unique order number and the invoice.
9. If the status of your order changes, you will be kept informed by sending an email with the status change.
10. You will receive a Track&Trace code from us with which you can keep an eye on your order.
Cancelling and/or changing your order is free of charge, as long as the order has not yet been shipped. Send an email to service@Bioplantenvoeding.nl or call 073-8884911 so that we can change your order. If your order has already been shipped or you have already received a Track&Trace code, we unfortunately can no longer stop it. The easiest way to cancel is to refuse the package at the door upon delivery. Then it will come back to us and we can solve it together with you. Don’t forget to inform us of this!
An invoice within 1 day.
Do you want to place a larger order? Bioplantenvoeding has direct contact with the producer. As a result, we offer at a very competitive price. We are happy to make a quotation to show you this.